“Packing for a cottage is different… you may have to provide the necessities that we take for granted at home.”
For maximizing your cottage time, it’s good to be prepared. So, to extend our commitment to the good times we have gone ahead and made a checklist for you so you don’t forget anything. Of course we have your music covered with the Cottage Country Mixes but what about everything else? You don’t want to forget anything you could have brought from home or picked up on the way. Trust me, you don’t want the day that you should have been basking in the sun, to be the day you had to drive into town for a can opener.
Check out our Cottage Dougie Boom’s Cottage Checklist. It features:
- A downloadable, fillable and printable pdf.
- categories and lists of important items you will need for your cottage vacation.
- plenty of extra space to add your stuff.
- room for names (to make sure everyone brings pants).
- Whose bringing the tongs? For items that only require one, mark who is bringing it.
However, most cottages (whether they are rentals or not) should come with some items (e.g. kitchen accessories, bedding). So all these items may not be necessary to bring but check with your host. Furthermore, packing for a cottage is different than any other travel experience in that you may have to provide the necessities that we take for granted at home.
ARE WE MISSING SOMETHING? Comment below on things you think should be added (for v2.0).
2 Replies to “Cottage Packing Checklist – Be Prepared To Have A Good Time”